- Large and high quality dome buttons for intuitive operation and tactile feedback
- 2K injection moulded body for enhanced protection against blunt force and fall damage
- Industrial grade coiled cable for high durability
- Original handset for our own MSP working chairs
- Fits on all MSP working chairs with electrical high/low functionality
MSP has developed this handset with a modular design in mind. This has resulted in a handset with which we can create endless variants at competitive pricing and always with 100% compatibility and no tools necessary.
Thanks to the use of large and top quality dome buttons, the handset is intuitive to operate and due to its symmetrical design suited for both left- and righthanded personnel. Furthermore, the body is made using 2K injection moulding giving it enhanced protection against blunt force and fall damage.
This particular model is our original handset for our MSP working chairs with electrical high/low functionality, such as the Adam series.
It has 2 buttons with which you can operate the high/low function and comes with a custom 4-pin DIN connector. No tools are needed to swap the handset.
Due to the fact that we assemble the handset in our own factory we can ensure the quality is always to our standard.
You'll find the datasheet, CE conformity declaration and compatibility declaration of this handset under the section "Downloads".
MSP, the smarter alternative. Always
|Connector:||Straight DIN 5pin|
|No. of buttons:||2|
|Suited for Equipment:||Working Chairs|
|Suited for OEM:||MSP|
|Suited for Model:||Adam, Adam Flex, Adam Plus|
|Type of spare part:||Handset|