- High quality dome buttons for intuitive operation and tactile feedback
- Injection moulded body for enhanced protection against blunt force and fall damage
- Industrial grade coiled cable for high durability
- Original handset for our own Noa shower/toilet chair
- Equipped with battery indication, emergency stop and reset function
This handset is specifically designed for the Noa shower/toilet chair from MSP. It features a ton of functionality, packed in an ergnomically shaped design and with high quality components. This is the original handset for the Noa and is therefore 100% compatible and no additional tools are required.
Thanks to the use of top quality dome buttons, the handset is intuitive to operate and due to its symmetrical design suited for both left- and righthanded personnel. Furthermore, the body is made using injection moulding giving it enhanced protection against blunt force and fall damage and has an overall IP67 classification.
It has 8 buttons with which you can operate the following functions:
You'll find the datasheet, CE conformity declaration and compatibility declaration of this handset under the section "Downloads".
MSP, the smarter alternative. Always
|Functionality:||Emergency Stop, High/Low, Reset, Tilting, Tilting + High/Low combined|
|No. of buttons:||8|
|Suited for Equipment:||Shower Chairs/Trolleys|
|Suited for OEM:||MSP|
|Suited for Model:||Noa 135 Low, Noa 135 Standard, Noa 190 Low, Noa 190 Standard|
|Type of spare part:||Handset|