Noa Shower-Toilet Chair
Premium design with unparalled quality
The best way to start your day is with Noa. Our premium shower-toilet chair is designed to make every moment as comfortable as possible.
The optimised design expands the overall working
space of the care giver.
Noa is a true innovation and has features that
make it a one of a kind.
- Remote controlled lifting, lowering and tilting movements
- Individually adjustable arm, head and footrest
- Stable and high grade stainless steel frame
- Space-saving design to enable optimal caregiving
- Smooth-running castors with integrated (3) brakes, directional lock (1) with stainless steel high precision ball bearin
We offer a wide range of additional
add-ons to enhance Noa even more.
Choose from various accessories to fit
your specific healthcare needs:
- Seating Po with lid
- Wider armrest
- Extended armrest
- Foldable footplate
- Safety belts
Innovative active headrest
Our protective headrest moves independently of the chair which reulst in maximum support when reclining the chair backwards.
Position the armrest in one of three positions and adjust the footrest height to the client's length.
Significantly more space
By eliminating the standard trapezoid frame the Noa has a more optimized and spacious design. Giving the caregiver more freedom to move and less risk of hurting the shin bone.
Strong and durable
What is a shower chair
What are the benefits of a shower-toilet chair?
Where can I buy a shower chair?
What are the important features of a shower chair?
- Adjustability: Choose for a shower chair that is adjustable to accommodate different preferences around a seated position.
- Sturdy build quality: A good shower chair should be made of sturdy materials that can withstand the weight of the user.
- Smart design: Go for a shower chair that has an optimized design that gives more space to the caregiver.
- Resistance to rust: A good shower chair should be made of materials that are resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Supportive during bathing: A shower chair should be designed to provide support and stability during bathing.
- Enables ease of transfers in and out of the shower: A good shower chair should be designed to make it easy for the user to transfer in and out of the shower.
How to use a shower chair?
- Adjust the chair to the appropriate height for the individual using it. Most shower chairs come with adjustable legs or feet that can be raised or lowered to accommodate different users and shower heights.
- Have the individual sit on the shower chair, making sure they are comfortable and their feet are firmly on the ground. If necessary, add a non-slip mat or adhesive strips to the bottom of the shower chair for additional stability.
- Start the showering process with the client.
- Help the individual stand up and exit the shower chair safely, being sure to dry them off thoroughly with a towel.
- Clean and disinfect the shower chair after each use, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Improving patient safety and comfort by reducing the risk of falls, infections, pressure ulcers, and other complications associated with poor bathroom access.
- Enhancing patient dignity and independence by allowing them to perform their personal hygiene and toileting activities with minimal or no assistance.
- Easing the workload and strain on staff by eliminating unnecessary transfers and heavy lifting, and facilitating patient care and hygiene.
- Saving space and cost by providing a versatile device that can serve multiple functions as a commode, a shower chair, or an over-the-toilet support frame.